Any managerial career begins with a first step
The MBA Postgraduate experience of FBS covers the need of those graduates who wish to start their professional career, acquiring a global and real vision of the business world. For this, the program includes carrying out guaranteed paid internships.
The Postgraduate MBA consists of a period of global vision and another of specialization.
The specializations among which you can choose are General Management, Commercial Management and Marketing, Human Resources Management, Economic-Financial Management, International Trade.
The degree of placement of the students of the MBA Postgraduate of FBS are very high, getting for example that 4 out of 5 students who do practices, are finally hired by the same companies.
The methodology of FBS Business School is eminently practical: it focuses fully on the maxim of "Learning by doing", that is, learning by doing. The methodology followed in all FBS MBA programs is the Case Method, through which students must prepare and offer solutions to practical cases, putting the student in front of the decision making process. This methodology requires a cloister very well trained in this technique, since the classes have to become authentic forums of shared knowledge.
Structure of the program
The MBA program at FBS Business School is divided into three periods.
The Leveling period starts a few weeks before the official date of the MBA. In this period of voluntary assistance, students receive classes in accounting fundamentals, use of Office tools and other subjects that can help in the realization of the program.
The MBA period is divided into the following parts or phases:
- Fundamentals: An essential revision from the current panorama of essential aspects for managerial development, providing a 360º business vision.
- Advanced: Deepening competencies and managerial skills through content ranging from Big Data to International Trade. SPECIALIZATION: The last period consists of a specialization by areas of the company, such as General Management, Financial Management, Human Resources Management or others.
- Project: Elaboration of a Project of Creation of company in which to apply the learned thing with the support and the individualized monitoring of a tutor.
- Personal career plan: Accompaniment for the planning of the Strategic Career Development Plan of the student. Employability is one of the most important characteristics of the FBS MBA.
When students graduate, they can go to training Complementos. In this period of voluntary assistance students expand their knowledge of Digital Business, with subjects centered on Digital Ecosystem, Vision and Digital Strategy, Business Models in Digital Environments, Technological Disruption and Design Thinking, Digital Marketing and ecommerce and HR Management in environments digital, as well as Digital Finance.
The FBS MBA has among its objectives not only the acquisition of knowledge and decision tools, but also the development of personal skills or soft skills.
- Outdoor. For a couple of days the cases and notes for other dynamics are changed in a learning environment outside the school and totally different from the usual one that emphasizes the importance of leadership and teamwork.
- Strategies for effective communication. The objective of this workshop is to learn to communicate to achieve the objectives we want. Developing a good communication strategy allows you to communicate effectively.
- Visits to companies. They aim to bring the business reality to students. The visits give students the opportunity to make contact with people, processes and business realities that provide them with updated knowledge and allows them to know the application of their career in professional practice.
- Days of professional application. During the training in Fundesem, the student will be able to attend conferences, seminars and workshops, led by professional speakers from the business world. The objective of these days is to enrich the student's learning, be up-to-date with the latest business news and learn about the latest trends in job search. Knowing the profiles most valued by companies can help students focus their professional career.
- Development of managerial talent. The FBS methodology allows students to develop managerial skills and abilities, addressing real business problems. This methodology favors teamwork for the resolution of cases, integration and enrichment with the contributions and experiences of colleagues.
- Networking Relationships with teachers and classmates are essential to start developing a career within any sector.
The faculty of FBS is made up of top-level professionals from the business world, with extensive experience in the professional field, as well as in teaching, research, consulting and consulting.
The teaching team has experience in management positions of national and multinational companies, as well as a great pedagogical preparation, which enables them to teach the subjects about companies in which they are experts. These professionals impart their knowledge, derived from professional practice, in our MBA programs giving students a global, accurate and faithfully adapted to the reality of the company.
At FBS we help the student so that he can plan his professional career taking the most appropriate decisions, as well as so that he can design and carry out his main objectives.
Through various services (Career Advisor, Coaching
Some Career Development data are the following:
- 4 of 5 students who do internships with finally hired by the same companies
- 95% of the students of the MBA of FBS improve or change employment within two years after the completion of the master
- More than 600 companies have applied for positions to Fundesem students
- 130 students were hired by companies in the last academic year 2017/18
FBS is a non-profit foundation whose objective is the development of professionals and companies. Therefore, the foundation offers a series of scholarships to candidates for MBA programs, so that any student truly committed to their training can complete the MBA without economic problems. In addition, FBS has very advantageous financing agreements with several financial entities.
Program taught in: