The MBLE POLE (Gadex) is a program aimed at transmitting an integrated vision of the company and providing the necessary skills to work in a management team.
This Master, of four months duration and with activity equivalent to 25 teaching hours per week, is done entirely at a distance.
The main objectives of the Gadex Program are:/>
- Contribute knowledge of practical application to professional activity.
- Develop skills to work in a management team .
- Encourage professional exchange in the field of the company.
- Establish links between professionals and companies from Spanish-speaking countries .
- Maintain contacts through the Educational Platform and the Alumni Network .
- The MBLE POLE (Gadex) is an Intensive Program of Skills and Management Techniques.
- The Master lasts approximately four months, with a weekly load equivalent to 25 teaching hours. It is structured in eight modules. It is done in 16 real weeks, totaling 400 teaching hours
- The classes are conducted remotely, through a virtual platform that includes teaching materials and work forums.
- Once the master's degree is completed, including the corresponding exams, students who pass the tests have the option of obtaining their degree by paying the corresponding fees. The titles to which they have access are:
- Master Executive MBA POLE (own title).
- Master Executive MBA POLE, participated by the University of Cádiz (own title) Involves the completion of an additional course of 40 teaching hours.
- Legalization of the title: it is carried out through the process of Legalization Única denominated Apostille of the Hague.
- There is the option of an internship in Spain.
- The MBA POLE (Gadex) is currently developing its Tenth Edition
- Limited places. To start the registration process without commitment, you must register here .
The MBA is specifically designed to enhance the professional skills of graduates and managers.
It consists of eight modules that are designed based on reflection points that visually and conceptually develop key keys for business management.
Each of these modules has support documentation, management keys, tools to apply in the company and discussion forums.
The student, according to the online methodology used, can adequately overcome the requirements of the MBA by applying effort according to his available time: he can deepen the analysis of the supporting documentation, or, if he is more limited in time, focus his attention in the study and development of the Management Keys.
Likewise, the student can, optionally, increase their MBA training by attending the Internship at the Spanish campus or by carrying out an International Project together with other students from different countries.
POLE MBA PROGRAM
About the School
Formato Educativo desarrolla una doble actividad en el campo de la formación superior: Imparte Masters Ejecutivos y desarrolla Soluciones e-learning