Scholarships up to USD 25,000 for International Students
Moravian College offers an International Student Merit Award based primarily on academic achievement: grades, the strength of your academic program, your TOEFL or IELTS scores, and your SAT scores if submitted.
Please contact the Executive Director of International Enrollment via the inquiry form on this page for more information regarding the International Student Merit Award.
It's Time to Earn Your MBA
Learn more. Earn more. Want to earn an innovative degree that challenges you without uprooting your finances or your life? You can do that at Moravian College.
Our convenient, blended format will help you balance work, life, and education. So you can keep moving forward.
At Moravian College, you’ll:
- Be challenged by our 8-week, hybrid format classes.
- Enjoy flexibility with weeknight and Saturday class times.
- Complete your degree in just two years.
- Learn from faculty with the right combination of education and real-world experience.
- Immerse yourself in concentrations and courses tailored to your career goals.
- Develop and strengthen your leadership, team collaboration, and decision-making skills.
- GMAT waiver option available for prospective graduate students that earned at least a 3.33 GPA for their undergraduate degree or have 2+ years of professional experience.
- Globally accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs.
Program admission requirements include the completion of undergraduate-level business competencies, either prior to matriculation or as part of the program; a student must have a GPA equivalent to 2.8 or higher in the business competencies to graduate. The business competencies required are:
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management for Business
- Information Systems for Managing
- Principles of Economics (macro and microeconomics)
- Principles of Marketing
Core subjects are studied by all Moravian College MBA students in two sets of courses, four courses each.
- Developing Leadership Competencies
- Leading People in Organizations
- Ethics, Law, and Social Responsibility
- Leading Change in Organizations
- Microeconomic Foundations for Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Managing Operations
- Business Research Methods
Concentrations in the Moravian MBA create the flexibility you need to focus your graduate work in areas of interest that meet your career needs. Each Moravian College MBA student chooses one concentration in which to specialize.
- Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Financial Management
- Two Electives
- Decision Analysis
- Big Data Management
- Big Data Analytics
- One Elective
- Marketing Management & Strategy
- Three Electives
- Managing Health Care Organizations
- Health Care Economics and Financing Systems
- Law, Regulations & Ethics in the Health Care Environment
- One Elective
Human Resource (HR) Management
- Current Legal Issues in HR Management And choose between one of two elective tracks to complete concentration:
- HR Leadership
- Workplace Learning & Performance Management
Supply Chain Management
- Procurement and Sourcing Strategy
- Integrated Logistics Systems
- Supply Chain Management Technology
- One Elective
The Moravian College MBA program accepts applications on a rolling basis. Classes begin in six different sessions each year. All candidates must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. In consideration, each should submit the following:
- Graduate Business Application.
- Official Transcripts from all institutions previously attended.
- A professional resume.
- Cover letter to the Admissions Committee.
- Official GMAT scores - Ask about our GMAT waiver option!
- Two recommendations.
- An interview.
About the School
Moravian College sits at the intersection of historic and history-making. As the 6th oldest university in America, we’ve earned our reputation as an eye-opening and a world-changing place to learn and ... Read More