The EuroMBA is more than an MBA. It offers managers a chance to develop their business skills while building an international network spanning the entire globe.
With participants of an average of 11 years of professional working experience, with over 20 different nationalities, and with more than 50% of the participants living outside of their country of origin, the EuroMBA gives you access to a truly global community.
The power of partnership
Why study at one business school when you can study at six? The partners' combined resources give participants an incomparable experience. Strengthen your business skills and experience the knowledge and culture of our six European destinations. Organised around a contemporary theme in management, students attend one residential week at each of this EuroMBA partner institution:
- Entrepreneurship at Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management (France)
- Global Responsibility at Audencia Nantes School of Management (France)
- Business Life Cycle at EADA Business School Barcelona (Spain)
- Strategies for Innovative Growth at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management (Germany)
- Managing Emerging Markets at Kozminski University (Warsaw, Poland)
- Learning and Development in Organisations at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (the Netherlands)
- Introduction Seminar: This 4-day workshop will bring you up to speed, with its focus on writing and presentation skills, intercultural communication as well as being introduced to our online learning environment: IBM Connections.
- Our six residential weeks throughout Europe cover a wide spectrum of topics on international and current management issues. Company visits and leadership training provide you with practical skills and insights.
- Online courses: The ten core online business modules ensure you develop an in-depth view needed for general management positions and give you a chance to build a solid international network via the multicultural teamwork. Study wherever and whenever, with daily online support from our international staff.
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- International Management
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Thesis: the final challenge. Facing business problems but never sure to how to solve them? The final thesis is a business project where we will provide you with an expert coach to help you solve those bigger issues
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in English
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 31, 2017