Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Marconi University’s MBA program is not just a business program, it is a motivating and life-changing experience which will make you re-think and re-evaluate how business works and make you capable to compete by learning the best business strategies.
MBA Program Highlights
- Duration – 10 -12 Months
- MBA Structure – 8 Courses + Research Methodology + Final Project
- Classes – Face to Face Weekend Classes with 18 – 20 Contact Hours in all Locations (Click on the Link: Recorded Classes on YouTube)
- Faculty – Fly in Professors from Europe UK and USA (Please visit the link: View Faculty Profile)
- Dual Certificate – Post Graduate Diploma from the UK + MBA degree from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy
- Accreditation – Ministry of Education in Italy. Also comes under the ENIC NARIC Approved Universities and is recognized worldwide.
- Possible – To attend classes in all locations including Rome, Italy
- Assessment – Assignment Based Courses
- Payment – Pay as you Go – Flexible Monthly Instalments
- Graduation – Option of Attending Graduation in Rome, Italy
- LMS – Complete access to Learning Management System + Access to ProQuest Online Library
- Specializations Offered – Marketing + HR + Project Management + Supply Chain Management + HealthCare Management + Entrepreneurship + Finance
Presently, Guglielmo Marconi University’s diverse community has more than 16,000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts
Marconi University’s Blended Learning Flexible MBA combines Face to Face classes and virtual classes in all locations while students balance their personal and professional life.
Marconi University in affiliation with European Graduate School of Management delivers the courses in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia through the following means:
- Onsite Face to Face weekend classes
- Blended learning sessions
- Self-study models
- Online Live Interactive classes
Throughout your MBA studies, you will gain unlimited access to all the study materials needed, including comprehensive course texts and interactive course websites, which are readily available via the University’s Learning Management System.
Guglielmo Marconi University is situated in the Heart of the capital of Italy, Rome. It is a world-class university known for Tradition, Quality, and Excellence.
Professional Prospects of Marconi University’s MBA
- Assist in making successful career transitions, i.e. moving from technical specialization to general management.
- Assist in self-awareness as a manager & leader and in a broad understanding of business and management issues
- Develop management skills and techniques and increase confidence in all areas of business
- Create opportunities for new career and possibilities for promotion