The Aston MBAis the next chapter in your career.Whether your ambition is to lead in internationalorganisations or start something closer to home, thecourse will hone your strategic thinking, preparingyou for a career at the forefront of business.
The best leaders have mastered theart of decision making and actionbased on critical thinking. YourAston MBA will teach you how toreflect on your own career, perceiveemerging opportunities and developa growth mindset. You will becomeenterprising in everything you do.
Flexible study routes
We offer a choice of pathways to enable you to combine your MBA studies with your professional and personal commitments:
- 12 month Full-Time MBA
- 30 month Executive Part-Time MBA
- 30 month Executive Apprenticeship MBA
- 24 month Online MBA
All modes of study are fully accredited and lead to the full Aston MBA award.
Join the ranks
Aston Business School is consistentlyrecognised by the world’s mostprominent rankings as being at theforefront of business education:
- Aston is ranked in thetop 1% ofBusiness Schools worldwidewithtriple accreditationfrom AMBA,AACSB and EQUIS, the leadingaccreditation bodies for business schools in the UK, USA and Europe.
- We have beenawarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework(TEF, 2017).
- The AstonMBA is one of theworld's top MBAs(Tier 1) in CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking 2017.
- Our Full-Time MBA is ranked 5th in the UKand 26th in Europe in the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking (2017).
- The Executive MBA is rankedin the top 40in the worldby CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings (2017).
- We are atop 10 Universityin Online MBAs Global MBA Rankings (CEO Magazine 2016).
- The Online MBA is rankedtop 15 in the world(QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2017).
- 5 QS Stars for excellencein teaching, employability, innovation, facilities,inclusiveness and internationalisation.
- We areone of only three businessschools in the UK to receive theSmall Business Charter AwardGoldLevel for demonstratingexceptional dedication to supportingthe small business community.
More than anMBA
Get more from your MBA at Aston.We offer a variety of added benefits to ensure that you get the most out of yourtime with us.
Get the Edge
Our offer is more than an MBA. Sharpen your thinking with apersonal development programme designed and deliveredby professors and practitioners in behavioural science.The Aston Edgeis our way of training you for the moreelusive, social and personal side ofbusiness. Human psychology is slippery, so the Edge is designed to help your strategies stick when handling a complexrange of stakeholders and business projects.
Dedicated careers support
We’ll teach you the ropes so you can make it to the top. Our comprehensivecareer management programmeis designed to boost your employability and help you take the next step, whether that’s in a new role, a change of career or launching a start-up. The Aston MBA’s dedicated careersconsultant, Paul Schoonenberg draws on 15 years of corporate and financial experience and has workedacross the UK, Europe and Asia. It’s Paul’s job to help you map out your post-MBA career plan.
Guidance from the start
To help you reflect on your learning, you have the opportunity to be partnered with anAston MBA graduate mentor. Your mentor will have an essential role during your time at Aston, acting as a sounding board and feedingintoyour studies. They will provide you with senior career advice andshare their experiences to helpprepare you for a career at the top.
Take advantage of a wide range of opportunities forinternational travel and studyas part of your MBA programme. Full-Time MBAs will spend a week at one of our European Business School partner institutions where they will attend lectures, network with fellow MBAs and visit multi-national organisations. There is also a chance to study abroad as part of a summer programme, a term abroad or even gainan additional mastersas part of our prestigious Double Degree programme.
Your MBA starts here
Download the MBA brochure for more information about the Aston MBA.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 10, 2017