The Master MBA in Business Administration and Management of EUDE Business School has as main objective to prepare you as a leader to occupy positions of greater responsibility and to know all areas of the company from a global and up-to-date vision. Likewise, you will obtain all the knowledge and skills necessary to start and lead your own project.
The EUDE MBA program allows you to know and understand all areas of company management with a global approach and from the perspective of business management. A training designed and prepared by executives of the best national and international companies and adapted to your needs, we offer you the option of doing your MBA in online, fulltime or executive modalities.
With our Master MBA in Business Administration and Management you will obtain a growth in your professional development and a labor improvement in the market . Thanks to its methodology, our program is a propeller of your professional career, since the year of the EUDE MBA is equivalent to 8 years of professional experience. With this, you will be able to become the perfect professional that companies are currently looking for.
Competences and Professional Exits of the Master in Business Administration and Management - MBA
Realizing our Master MBA in Business Administration and Management in any of its modalities you will acquire the following professional and personal competences :
- Perform tasks of Senior Management.
- Assume responsibility in the conception and implementation of strategic decisions.
- Establish, manage and control the key financial elements of the company.
- Strategically manage work teams in their different areas, as well as enhance and manage the talent of the organization's staff.
- Establish and manage the implementation of different marketing strategies and policies adapted to the current global, competitive and changing environment with technological support.
- Develop the tasks of integral management of Communication, Quality, Management of Organizational Change and Corporate Culture.
In addition, the EUDE Online MBA has been recognized by the most prestigious rankings in the sector:
"The MBA - Management and Business Management Online of EUDE Business School has been considered as one of the best MBA in the world according to the Ranking on Business Education of the economic daily newspaper Financial Times."
Master's Program in Business Administration and Management - MBA
1. Management and Organization of the Company
2. Company Strategy
3. Human Resources Management
4. Marketing Management and Commercial Management
5. Financial Management
6. Foreign Trade
7. Operations, Logistics and Quality Management
8. Entrepreneurship, Technological Innovation and Methods for Innovation
9. Directive efficiency
10. Legal Aspects
11. Final Master Project
The Master's Thesis Project (PFM) aims at the practical application of the knowledge and tools acquired by the student during the program, to an entrepreneurial initiative or to a substantial improvement of an existing business activity, through the development of a Business Plan o Business Plan.
* The PFM is mandatory only for face-to-face modalities.
Methodology of the Master in Business Administration and Management - MBA
The work methodology developed in EUDE Business School that is applied in our Master MBA in Business Administration and Management is based on the Case Method. An eminently practical training is the best basis for the student to acquire the knowledge, skills and experiences that the company needs. The cases developed in each area of knowledge are success stories that offer the student a wide margin for analysis and discussion.
The classroom with small groups or the EUDE Virtual Campus, a leading European platform , will be the most appropriate forums so that students can share their opinions and reflections on each document.
The syllabus has been prepared under the supervision and advice of leading companies in the sector, as well as a faculty consisting of executives and former directors of multinational and national companies (Telefonica, Deloitte, DHL, Inchaersa, Geindesa, Debebé or Drommer Consulting) .
At the end of the program, the student will deliver and defend his Final Master Project *. The PFM * is a business plan, real or simulated, in which the student must have applied all the knowledge and tools acquired.
Throughout the duration of the program the student will have a personalized Tutor and a continuous feed-back by the teachers, which will allow the student to know at all times their points of improvement and strengths.
* The PFM will be compulsory for students in face-to-face mode. The rest of the Modalities are exempt from this requirement, except for those students who have chosen the Master of Access to the official degree.
Program taught in: