Addressed to "junior" and / or professional experience, the Master of Business Administration Business School ISEAD operational-strategic develops the professional need to make and implement in your organization executive capacities. The program also gives content, vision and ability for the entrepreneur has greater discretion to carry out their ideas, helping you prioritize the variables in the decision process.
The own method of work is training in decision making and develops leadership skills in management perspective.
The benefits of the program are based on:
- Rapid enterprise deployment strategies worked in the classroom
- Cloister experienced in the functioning of the global market
- international professional participants
- Consolidation of professional relationships, International Network
Through its rigorous curriculum, the Master of Business Administration ISEAD Business School promotes reflection on students, more efficient work and problem identification through observation. It combines work, initiative, skills, creation and lead generation.
- 38 credits (2), 13 months
ANNOUNCEMENTS: February, June and October
|experience Media||4 years|
|Middle Ages||27 years|
(1) an International Week
(2) Measured under the North American Credits Semester System.
The program has received significant recognition in business publications as the Financial Times and Business Week.
- Competitive Process Fundamentals Develops the capacity and directives to understand the main elements involved in the process design skill, and analyze the coherence of the various decisions that shape and impact on performance indicators of the company.
- Fundamentals of Management
- Cost Analysis for Decision Making
- Fundamentals of Customer Focused Marketing
- Talent management
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Competitive Process Management
- Effective management of the Integral Communication
- Financial management
- Competitive strategy
- Sales Management
- Effective Project Management
- Investment Analysis and Business Valuation
- Trade Marketing
- The budget as a management tool
- International marketing
- Economic environment
- Development Strategy and Balanced Scorecard
- Purchasing Management and International Recruitment
- Global Vision Cost Accounting
- Management control
- Company Policy
- End of Master Project: Business Plan
- International Week: Implementation of the strategy.
NOTE: ISEAD reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate in the present structure of the program and its contents intended to provide the best and most current training materials.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 11, 2017