The Marketing concentration will provide you with the advanced-level skills required to effectively plan, develop and implement strategic marketing techniques. The program examines how companies access the market and apply marketing processes and practices to achieve competitive advantage. It considers issues such as consumer behavior, market segmentation, and consumer loyalty, and teaches the theory and practice of the marketing lifecycle, from research and product development to communication, supply chains, and strategic management.
- We offer an education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving us internationally recognized quality and credibility.
- As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, we offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
- All of our programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- We have a convenient downtown location with state of the art academic and recreational facilities.
- We offer flexible schedules ‒ evening and weekend classes are available for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- We have a truly multicultural learning environment, with students from 100 nationalities.
- A student visa is provided to full-time students.
Fall, Spring, and Summer
For more information on the programs and the fees kindly fill out the inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017