Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) + UGC recognized MBA
RIMS offers the following combination programs:
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) + UGC recognized MBA (from the University of Mysore)
The PGPM + UGC recognized MBA is a two year, full-time combination program that is delivered under the semester scheme. RIMS’ tested and widely accepted autonomous program complements a UGC approved the program. A rigorous and industry-crafted curriculum delivered by “best-in-class” faculty ensures excellent career opportunities while the recognized degree/diploma opens up doors for further studies at a later stage. This is the ultimate choice for any aspirant
The combination programs are very rigorous in nature and the assessment scheme will be inclusive of the assessment scheme of the PGPM program and that of the university MBA program.
PGPM is a two year, full-time autonomous program delivered in the semester mode. The curriculum is very contemporary and has been designed to meet the expectations and requirements of the industry.
The program has a unique pedagogy that includes Participant Centred Learning pioneered by Harvard Business School; the use of case studies from Harvard, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Richard Ivey School of Business, and European Case Clearing House; role-plays; presentations; field visits and research; and simulated learning.
The program also incorporates a highly sophisticated method of assessment involving the 4Ps – Physical Presence, Prior Preparation, Participation, and Perspective. This continuous assessment enables students to constantly monitor whether they are learning what they are supposed to learn and whether they are moving towards their desired goal.
A successful completion of the program opens up wide opportunities for careers in the corporate world.
RIMS in academic collaboration with the UGC recognized the University of Mysore offers a two year, full-time MBA program delivered in the semester mode.
The University of Mysore is the first university in India to be assessed and accredited with a Five Star status in 2000 and reaccredited with an A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Established in 1916, the University of Mysore was the first university outside the domain of the British administration in India, the sixth university in India, and the first ever university established in Karnataka. The University of Mysore is a globally acclaimed institution of higher education. It has acquired an aura of excellence thanks to its manifold achievements and innovations in the field of higher education.
- Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% in the aggregate (students graduating in June 2012 can apply).
- Appearance in any of the All – India Aptitude Tests with a minimum score of 70%. Candidates who do not meet the 70% criteria may also apply. If selected, these candidates will be provided provisional admission. Such candidates must appear for the May 2012 MAT (or any other recognized aptitude test between January – May 2012) and secure a minimum score of 70% to confirm their admission. Those planning to appear may also apply; their admission would be subject to fulfilling the criteria.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant post-education experience and also candidates with post-graduate degrees.
About the School
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies and Ramaiah Institute of Management Sciences are established under the aegis of M.S. Ramaiah Foundation and are committed to cater to the growing demand for man ... Read More