In collaboration with Boston University Metropolitan College (BU MET), Luxembourg School of Business (LSB) has designed a new program enabling eligible students to earn both an MBA at LSB and a master of science at BU MET. By combining the LSB MBA with the BU MET master’s degree, you may acquire a more specialized set of competencies in a specific field of interest, including project management, enterprise risk management, and global marketing management. Students enrolled in this program will have the opportunity to complete both degree programs simultaneously.
This option is designed for professionals who wish to complement their MBA with their passion for project management. The curricula provide students with the necessary tools and techniques to monitor and track project costs and schedules. They will develop the ability to manage resources, communications, and complex projects to successful completion within a specific timeframe and budget.
Students who complete the master’s degree in Project Management will be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in developing a project management lifecycle for projects relevant to their professional domain
- Advanced knowledge of the project management process groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing
- Proficiency in project management techniques, especially project planning, project communications, cost, and schedule estimation and control, contracting; and risk and quality analyses
- Knowledge of advanced tools for project cost estimation and control, schedule development and tracking and templates for project management and communication
- In-depth knowledge of strategic planning and governance applicable to large projects and programs
The Weekend-MBA program will enable you to constantly reflect on, and improve your everyday work.
- The theory will help to make sense of things you have learned through your job experience by giving you foundations and guidelines.
- Our innovative practice-oriented teaching techniques make the transition from the classroom to the workplace easy. Every class will give you takeaways, learning that can be applied directly, thus improving your performance at work.
- In addition, it will empower you and give you the confidence you need to make difficult managerial decisions.
Why a double degree?
- Earn an MBA from LSB and a master of science in the specialized area from BU MET within the same timeframe.
- Study in Boston, which is consistently rated the best student city in the U.S.
- Enroll in BU MET’s online master’s program, ranked in the top 10 in the nation for 2017 by U.S. News & World Report.
LSB students admitted to the degree pathway program will complete a total of eight BU MET courses, six of which will be completed online while they attend face-to-face MBA classes in Luxembourg. At the end of the LSB MBA program, students will take the final two required BU MET courses during a six-week summer session on campus in Boston, Massachusetts.
About the School
The mission of the School is to provide an inspiring and multicultural learning environment for business leaders from international companies operating in Luxembourg as well as across Europe and the w ... Read More