MBA, Leadership and Change Management Specialization
In the rapidly changing business environment of today there is an acute need for creative leaders who are able to inspire and transform an organization using the resources available to them. Knowing how to most effectively use business resources is an invaluable skill.
Learn to lead, adapt and grow a business, driving it forward while at the same time managing change to the best of your ability.
Typical career paths for graduates include:
- Executive leadership, CEO/CMO/COO
- Marketing manager
- Entrepreneur/small business owner
- Human resource management
- Global manager
Academic Entry Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.85 or above
English Language Proficiency:
- IELTS: minimum 6.0
- or TOEFL: minimum 72 (internet-based)*
- or IELTS: minimum 5.5 plus CUC Pathway Program*
- or TOEFL: minimum 60 (internet-based) plus CUC Pathway Program**
- or equivalent.
*For further clarification, please contact your dedicated educational consultant.
**Upon successful completion of the CUC Pathway Program, students are fully admitted to their academic program. For further clarification, please contact your dedicated educational consultant.
January, March, May, August and October 2017/2018
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2017