The Dual Degree Program enables MFUA Business School students to obtain an MBA degree in International Management from the SBS Swiss Business School after successful completion of only 5 extra modules. The program is delivered entirely in Moscow, by Swiss professors and business experts.
SBS Swiss Business School
- Located in Zurich, financial capital of the world
- Focuses on academic programs in business administration
- Listed in the Financial Times rankings
- The 14th best MBA program in Europe, according to the British CEO Magazine
- Accredited for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) – USA-based accreditation organizations recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Certified by EDUQUA – a Swiss Quality Assurance Certificate
- Winner of 2 award categories by European CEO Global Business Education Awards 2012:
- Most Innovative Business School, Switzerland – 2012
- Best Remote Learning Program, Europe – 2012
- Swiss degree without leaving Moscow.
- Substantial saving of time.
- On-campus education (not a distant one).
- Swiss part of the program is delivered by SBS Swiss Business School professors, business practitioners, top managers and experts of the leading international companies
- МВА degree recognized internationally.
- Successfully completed an undergraduate degree.
- At least two years of prior work experience.
- A short essay, describing how receiving an MBA degree will help you to achieve your career goals in 5 years.
- Successful completion of foreign language test.
- Russian (MFUA modules)
- English (SBS Swiss Business School modules + dissertation)
Intensive individual and group lessons of English are offered prior the program start as well as on an ongoing basis throughout the program period.
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Financial Accounting and Theory
- Operations Management and Computing
- New Venture Creation
- Managerial Economics
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Accounting skills (Managerial Acct)
- International Business Finance
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
- Business Policy and Strategy
- International Business Competitiveness
- Master's Thesis (Research Methods + individual mentoring)