ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS This program is for: Students who have graduated from a three to five year university program in France (Bac+3 – Bac+5 or higher), or another country’s equivalent Mid-career professionals
The International Finance MBA is dedicated to participants and professionals who contemplate either to work abroad or in some divisions of French corporate and financial institutions with a strong financial exposure such as investment banking or project finance. In that context, most of the courses are taught by professionals and all of them are delivered in English which definitively has to be looked upon as the working language. A specific focus is put on mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and structured financing such as LBOs under their various aspects: legal, tax, finance. A substantial part of the courses is dedicated to real or potential transactions so that the attendees are regularly put in professional situation.
CAREER AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
BANK EXECUTIVE, INSURANCE COMPANY EXECUTIVE, LEASING COMPANY MANAGER, FINANCIAL EXPERT, CORPORATE EXECUTIVE.
Visit to International Financial Institutions
Supported by strong relationships developed over time with significant institutions and companies, ISC Paris develops many opportunities to meet major players in the financial world. In addition, the Alumni network is a strong asset as it gives access to the most famous place in Europe for the finance business.
This week in London is an attractive moment in the program as it is conducted with first level partners as:
BLOOMBERG, ALTRAN, WORLD FUEL SERVICES, CITIBANK, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA, COMMERZBANK, CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE FRANÇAISE À LONDRES
This program has two main objectives:
- To foster the participants’ analytical understanding of Finance and Banking subjects.
- To enable participants to master the decision-making process in uncertain environments.
- As the program advances, participants will improve their management skills thanks to the strong interconnection between the subjects dealt with in the program, supported by business cases and tutorials in a multicultural setting.
- Corporate finance
- Cash management
- Financial policy of the firm
- Corporate valuation
- Equity research
- Capital markets
- Bonds and futures: valuation and hedging
Options: trading strategies, pricing models
- Advanced corporate finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Project finance
- Structured finance
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 29, 2017