Boost your finance career
In the context of globalisation and the international orientation of companies, the career prospects for MBA graduates are excellent. This programme offers both business and non-business graduates the opportunity to extend their managerial skills and deepen their knowledge in the field of finance & accounting. The MBA International Business – Finance and Accounting thus offers a strong focus on financial options on international capital markets as well as on international reporting standards. The programme also builds a foundation in investment analysis and portfolio management. This will allow you to manage investment portfolios and to optimise the financial performance of organisations.
Use our SMART ENTRY option for greater flexibility
No need to put your career on hold for 1 year or more to do an MBA: With our flexible Smart Entry study model you can benefit from both online and on campus interaction.
After starting your first semester online, and once you are ready to relocate, you take your studies to Berlin - Germany’s hot spot n° 1 and the leading European city in terms of innovation and start-ups. On our recently opened Campus Berlin you will study in state-of-the-art classrooms, network with other international students and dive into the local culture of one of Germany’s most exciting cities.
Smart Entry: An Intelligent Step in Your Personal Career Strategy
You want to take your career to the next level, but you are reluctant to put your already promising position on hold for 1 year or more? You missed the last intake but do not want to wait until the next intake starts? This is exactly what we created our smart entry study model for. So make the smart choice, earn a top-ranked MBA, and become a thought leader in your industry!
The highly interactive online courses are taught via case studies, group projects and online seminars. Online courses give participants the chance to read, research, work on assignments at their leisure, from any location, at any time. After the first online study semester, the Smart Entry study model gives you full flexibility: you can continue online with the second semester and only do the 3rd semester on campus, or you can come on campus for the remaining 2 semesters.
Dive into the local culture and take advantage of all the opportunities that Europe’s new start-up Capital has to offer. Berlin is Germany's Hot Spot No.1: international, intercultural and the leading German city in terms of innovation and contemporary culture. Exchange with your fellow international students, build your career network, and experience on-campus and off-campus life in Germany’s most exciting city.
Facts & Figures
MBA International Business Smart Entry · International Finance & Accounting · 90 ECTS
- Degree: Master of Business Administration
- Duration of study: 3 semesters (2 semesters study + 1 semester Capstone Project)
- ECTS-Credits: 90
- Studies: full-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Study model: Semester 1: Online | Semester 2: Online or On campus | Semester 3: On campus
- Campus: Berlin
- Start: from October 2016, anytime
Unique programme features
One semester online + one semester online/on campus (entirely your choice) + one semester on campus Start your online studies right away (online), and from the comfort of your own home. Continue on campus with the second semester and get all the benefits of face-to-face learning.
Post-study work option: 18 months, Schengen Area
Skilled professionals are in very high demand in Germany, which creates extensive career opportunities for you. International graduates who have spent their last semester in Germany are automatically granted a job-search visa of up to 18 months.
Exciting city, up-to-date campus
- Study at the very heart of Europe and experience Berlin‘s rich and vibrant lifestyle! Home to a lively multicultural community, students will not have to look far to find like-minded friends, whatever their interests and activities.
- Right in the centre of Germany’s capital, the IUBH Campus is just a short distance away from some of Berlin’s most important landmarks.
- All courses, seminars etc. all held completely in English
- All course materials are in English
- All IUBH staff is fluent in English
Outstanding Teaching and Individual Attention
- Renowned professors from abroad and faculty with international experience teach and pass on their practical knowledge in a personal and supportive context
- Intensive work in small study groups with an international profile (About 20 students)
- Individual support from professors and lecturers
Practice-Oriented Through and Through
- Consistently high practical orientation
- Academic knowledge is consequently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your benefits at IUBH
- Faculty with international business, consulting and academic experience
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English, online and on campus
- Exclusive campus community - faculty and staff know you by name
- Theory and practice combined in case studies and projects with international organisations
- Opportunity to develop the social, professional and intercultural skills you will need to work in management
- Global network of industry contacts
- Extensive, foreign language programme
By the way:</ strong> Request now free information material and get a surprise!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017