The International Insitute of Management provides an international MBA program, accredited by AMBA, the Association of MBA's.
Several specializations are available:
- General Management
- Project Management
- Fashion Business Development
This program taught exclusively in English is designed for those aspiring to develop a career or business in an international business environment, to widen their professional horizons, and to increase their leadership capacity.
The IIM-MBA program promotes diversity to achieve a balanced mix of educational backgrounds, work experiences, and cultures. We currently teach students from over 17 nationalities.
Two options available:
Fulltime MBA: 1 year, from Monday to Friday
Part-time MBA: 2 years, all day Friday Saturday morning
- Admissions occur once a year in October
- Application deadlines: end of June for non-EU candidates, mid-September for EU candidates
- Study trips included: Europe, USA or other destinations
The MBA program lasts one year for full-time students, and two years for those participating as part-time students. Each includes an orientation week, a core curriculum and a major curriculum, two study trips, a consulting project, and various skill development workshops. During the orientation week, students take part in an
intensive business simulation providing an immersive framework in which the students are required to hone their decision-making skills.
The aim is to:
- confront students with the complexities of management in a changing environment
- foster connectedness and teambuilding among peers
Each course consists of ten sessions, each for three hours, and is worth three credits. The core curriculum is comprised of 12 courses, designed to provide a solid foundation in essential business skills. The consulting project (6 credits) can be individual or a team-based, turning theory and reflection into real-world action. Under the supervision of a professor, the student or the team of students must define and resolve a real business issue from either a management or consulting perspective. The skills-development courses include Business French, Multicultural Workshops, and Career Development Services.
Study Trips are organized and included in the program as follows:
- Four-week study trip to the US in July for all specializations.
- Short study trips in France for Fashion Business Development specialization (organized by ESMOD)
- One-week study trip to Bucharest or equivalent for all specializations.
- Business Unit Director
- Branch/Regional Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Operations and Strategy Consultant
- International Project Manager
The MBA program requires the candidates to
- 3 years of working experience at an appropriate
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent (Bac+4)
- A fluency in English
The MBA program receives Application files all year round, Admission process opens in November and ends by June the 30th for non-EU residents; and by September 15th for EU residents.
The admission process consists of two main phases: a) Examination of Application files b) Interview in English.
- 16 000 € individual tariff
- 32 000 € company tariff
- Application fee: 125 €
About the School
The International Institute of Management is an entity of the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (CNAM), created by a ministerial decree of December 2004. It is a member of CNAM-Department Man ... Read More