The Web Architect's mission is to supervise an IT department or to manage the information systems management of an organization or a company. At the end of the year of specialized training, the student will have acquired, in addition to web expertise, all the management and management skills, essential to manage the different components and jobs that will constitute the team: integrator, web designer, technical project manager.
The Web Architect
The web architect will have excellent skills in web development, data management and security. It will be complemented by training in team and project management. At the end of this training, you will have acquired all the essential skills for the management of your web technical team and thus, you will be able to supervise and help them in all their technical missions. Your role will be to build the information systems of the organization or company. You will be the sole interlocutor of all the actors, internal or external, mobilized in IT projects.
You want to become a web architect? Are you curious about nature and passionate about computers and new technologies? If you have a taste for team management, discover our MBA Expert Digital Architect, a year-long course designed to train future web specialists.
How to become a Web Architect?
The digital architect is recruited at level 5 after an MBA in digital architecture or a specialized master's degree. The web architect's mission is to supervise an IT department and to manage the information systems management of an organization or a company. This expert in software and mobile applications is constantly watching over technological developments. As part of a digital or computer tool creation project, he supervises and coordinates the technical teams. To become a true professional in digital architecture, you must master all the technical constraints of a website, to be able to offer consistent solutions and anticipate the needs of your customers. The developer architect is involved in all phases of project design. He is both the technical specialist and the guarantor of the smooth running of the project.
The MBA II Training Path: Digital Architect Expert
Our trainee level 5 training in web architecture trains the experts of tomorrow in the management and management of technical teams in companies. The digital architect is able to work on very large projects. During your training as a developer architect, you will acquire advanced skills in web development and data management and security systems. At the end of this one-year course, you will be completely autonomous in the management and supervision of a computer service, in connection with the DSI (Information Systems Department). As a true virtuoso of digital architecture, you will be able to perform a technical audit and assist your customers in their technology choices. Listening skills, sensitivity to technological innovation and anticipation are the essential skills of a good digital architect.
The 1-year training course alternating school-company (professionalization contract or long-term internship) and allows to validate a Certified Title by the state of level I (Bac 5).
- Hardware and Network Knowledge, Anticipation of Hardware and Bandwidth Needs
- Modeling Web Systems Architectures, Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Solutions
- Virtualization And LXC Containers With Docker
- Initiation Devops And Setting Up A Devops Workflow With Jenkins And Docker
- Data managment
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Digital / Web Development
- Web Application Development With AngularJS
- Development for CMS
- Knowledge of Preprocessors and Atomic Design (LESS or SASS)
- Development With PHP Framework
- NodeJS WebService and Real-Time Application Development
- Hybrid Mobile Application Development With Cordova
- Management and Project Management
- Mastery of Project Management
- Agile Method And Scrum Master
- Mastery of Development Cycles (V, Spiral, Iterative ...)
- Innovation management
- Challenges and Practices of Digital Transformation
- Business Modeling
- Project and Professional Practice
- Digital School Project
- Project, Framework Creation, Test and Deployment Management
- Digital Marketing
- CRM / Digital Marketing Strategy
- Eve And E-Reputation
- Natural SEO And Paying
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 27, 2018