This program is made up of a diverse student body. In 2012, the class was made up of 60% of foreign students from16 different countries. This level of diversity brings a rich context and energy where students exchange perspectives through participant-centered learning. Case discussion, simulators, career management activities and experiences outside the classroom test student skills. The One Year MBA program also gives you the possibility to participate in an International Exchange program at top school in Europe and the United States.
We rely on IAE Business School’s 35-year experience training over 12,000 alumni who work in over 40 countries around the world. IAE Business School Executive Education has been ranked as top 30 in the world by the Financial Times in 2013 and is one of the only 100 worldwide universities to have obtain the Triple Crown accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA).
The objectives of the program are to take you outside of your comfort zone and tohelp you develop the professional profile and leadership skills you need for your ideal career. You will learn about your strengths and how to make better decisions in a changing global context. In order to achieve this we offer:
- An outstanding faculty with PhDs from a variety of recognized institutions worldwide;
- Academic Departments that focus of research and innovation, including the Center of Strategic Innovation for Latin America;
- International Exchange Programs with top schools in Europe and the United States;
- An Academic Board composed of Harvard Business School and IESE Business School professors.
IAE Business School’s Full-Time MBA 2012 Class included nationals from the following countries: Colombia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Peru, Bolivia, Guatemala, Paraguay, Uruguay, Italy, Mexico, India, the United States, Spain, Venezuela, and Argentina.
Students had an average of 5 years of work experience, proficiency in English and Spanish, high academic records and personal experiences that highlighted their individuality. Candidates with business or non-business degrees may apply.
- University Degree. Candidates with business or non-business degrees may apply;
- At least 3 years of work experience;
- At least 23 years of age (program average is 28, ranging from 23 through 34);
- Complete application (form, essays and recommendation letters);
- IAE or GMAT admission test (minimum score 550);
- Admission interviews*;
- TOEFL test (minimum Internet-based score: 88) or IELTS (minimum score: 6.5) Native English speakers do not have to take the exams.
*Once the process has been completed, IAE Business School’s Admission Committee issues its final decision. This may take as long as 10 days. Admitted applicants who have not yet submitted their TOEFL test scores will not be able to enroll until all documents are submitted.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 2, 2017