The Human Resource Management concentration will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the strategic HR management techniques that will help you take on senior management responsibility in the field. The program covers the whole spectrum of HR-related issues, from workforce leadership and performance evaluation to organizational behavior and change management. Designed to respond to the internationalization of the workplace, the program also considers labor legislation and the management of diversity.
- We offer an education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving us internationally recognized quality and credibility.
- As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, we offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
- All of our programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- We have a convenient downtown location with state of the art academic and recreational facilities.
- We offer flexible schedules ‒ evening and weekend classes are available for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- We have a truly multicultural learning environment, with students from 100 nationalities.
- A student visa is provided to full-time students.
Fall, Spring, and Summer
For more information on the programs and the fees kindly fill out the inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 27, 2017