New academic year starts every July.
Silpakorn University International College, Talingchan
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality major with a minimum GPA of 2.75 OR Bachelor degree in any major with a minimum of two years experience in hospitality.
- One page personal essay or supporting letter written in English.
- Motivational interview.
- English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or 61 IBT or IELTS 5.5. Applicants without appropriate qualifications must take the SUIC English Language test.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- To create a pool of competitively skilled management professionals for the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on middle to higher ranking management.
- To provide students and professionals with international interdisciplinary managerial skills relating to hotel and tourism management.
- To enhance students’ and professionals’ abilities in analyzing, synthesizing and applying management theories, in order to make responsible and ethically correct business decisions.
- This program is an industry-driven curriculum, treating students as future hospitality leaders and placing them at the very heart of the learning process.
- Teaching methods include problem based learning and hospitality management simulation games, where students are able to test their analytical and decision making abilities in a virtual environment by mirroring realistic business situations.
- During the internship, students will be required to perform a Business Improvement Project (BIP) for their host company. - This business improvement project provides significant added-value to the learning experience, as students will actively contribute to the host company’s business.
- Accompanying students in this ultimate learning experience is a faculty composed of international scholars and hospitality practitioners, who are highly respected in their field.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017