- 5 Schools
- 30 Programs
- 40 Nationalities
- 2000+ Students
- 4000+ Alumni
- Unique, well-balanced program that encompasses multiple facets of what is required to build “Managers of the Future
- Unique opportunity of assured international student exchange to a University in the UK and also earn a second MBA degree from them along with Manipal MBA
- Unique opportunity of assured one term in TAPMI, India to get an exposure to Simulation and Project-based learning
- Unique opportunity to do unique 4 months paid Summer Internship
- 100% placement assistance in DubaiCourses taught by Professors from all over World as well as Industry leaders
- Unique pathway to International Certifications like CIMA with substantial exemptions.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications forms, complete in all respects, to the Admission Office, Manipal University, Dubai
- Applications would be processed and shortlisted candidates would be called for a personal interview or will be given slots for interview over Skype/Hangout
- Candidates would be selected for admission on the basis of their past academic record, work experience (if any), management test score and performance in the PI.
- The number of seats for MBA Global Business is limited to 25.
- Admission to the Master of Business Administration (Global Business) Program is open to all candidates who have acquired a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration recognized by Manipal University, with at least 50% in aggregate in the qualifying examination
- The selection for the MBA (Global Business) program is based on the valid score of CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT and personal interview conducted by the University.
- Application Fee: 100 AED
- Registration Fee: 1500 AED
- Tuition Fee per year: 52,000 AED
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017