Achieve an MBA in London with an intensive two-week study period in New York*
Based in the heart of London, our life-changing MBA programme offers graduates the chance to achieve an international management qualification, with study periods in New York* and Glasgow.
- Study an MBA in London for £10,000
- Cost includes a two-week intensive study period in New York* and further study in Glasgow
- Attend masterclasses from business leaders based in London
- Register your interest today for September 2017.
Delivered by GCU London, part of Glasgow Caledonian University, the full-time MBA has been designed with a commitment to the Common Good and the UN Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), which strive to help create a better and fairer world.
GCU London attracts outstanding graduates, from all over the world, and offers an unrivaled student experience and international employability.
Our unique MBA is designed with the needs of international business and society in mind, helping to build the skills, knowledge, and experiences needed to become a successful and responsible leader in management roles across all sectors.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree at a 2.2 level or equivalent; IELTS 6. No prior work experience is required.
- Classification: MBA
- Course Duration:1 Year
- Course Start Date:14 September 2015
- Course Mode: Full Time
- Subject Area: Business and Management
- Location: GCU London
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 12, 2018