MBA Full Time
Newcastle University MBA has been designed with future leaders in mind. It provides a foundation in core business disciplines and focuses on putting management theory into practice, giving you the knowledge and skills to transform yourself into a business leader of tomorrow.
Through elective courses and a range of projects, you have the opportunity to tailor the programme to suit your personal or organisational interests and focus your individual career objectives.
By providing a solid foundation in business and management, and the ability to specialise, the Newcastle MBA provides an environment in which business professionals can build on their current experience, expand their knowledge and skillsets, and focus on making the next step in their careers.
This programme is aimed at individuals who wish to:
- move from technical/functional roles into management
- make an industry or functional change
- explore entrepreneurial opportunities
- Accounting and finance
- Competing with IT
- Global political economy
- Global strategic design
- Operations management
- Organisational behaviour in practice
- Strategic human resource management
- Strategic management
- Strategic marketing
- Business process modelling
- Corporate social responsibility and business ethics
- Current affairs, news and organisations
- Entrepreneurial management
- Finance and investment
- International marketing
- Leadership in action
- New business development
- Understanding partnership working
Students select three elective modules. Elective courses run subject to student interest.
- A good undergraduate degree – upper-second class honours (2.1) or international equivalent
- Relevant postgraduate work experience:
- Full-time MBA – three years of relevant postgraduate work experience
- Executive MBA – five years of relevant postgraduate work experience, preferably of a managerial nature
- English language test score (for non-native English speakers)
- IELTS: 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in all subscores
- TOEFL (EU students only): 90 overall with these minimum scores: reading 22, listening 21, speaking 24, writing 24.
- Pearson PTE: 62 overall with a minimum of 54 in all subskills
- Successful completion of the University’s Pre-sessional English course
Each application will be considered on an individual basis. Candidates who have narrowly missed the academic or experiential requirement may be considered at the discretion of the Programme Director.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 30, 2017