The key points of the MBA ISC Paris:
- Full-Time 16-month program (6 months practical mission)
- AACSB accredited
- Network of official partners (AXA, JP MORGAN, ACCENTURE, SOCIETE GENERALE, CAPGEMINI, KPMG etc)
- Career center and 60,000 job offers each year
- Alumni network (more than 16,000 members)
- International dimension: high cultural diversity and profiles, high-level international faculty
- Campus: Paris
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS :
- a minimum of 3 years' of professional experience
- a minimum of 3 years' of Higher education
CAREER & JOB OPPORTUNITIES Corporate finance: Corporate Treasurer, Financial Officer, CFO, Internal Control Officer, Bank Executive, Business Development Manager, Credit Analyst, Insurance Company Executive, leasing Company Manager, financial Expert, Consultant Market finance: Assistant Fund Manager, middle and back office, specialized Auditor, Consultant Financial engineering: investment Banker (M&A), structured Finance Account Manager, Fund Analyst, Consultant
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME This program intends to provide future Finance Managers a strong understanding of Finance and Banking subjects with:
- A solid understanding of the financial risks that must be identified and hedge.
- An intimacy with the tools and techniques used for Corporate Treasury Management in international
- A sound knowledge of the tools used on the markets for hedging risk, arbitrating a position, and speculating.
- An understanding of the relationship between Management and Finance.
- A pragmatic intelligence of the tools and techniques of the Finance sector.
- A practical approach to quantitative techniques and modeling.
- A practical training in project finance.
- Mastering the decision-making process in uncertain environments.
- Financial statements and diagnostic
- Cash management in a domestic environment
- International cash management
- Hedging strategies
- Quantitative budgeting process and tools
- Corporate finance strategy
- Corporate valuation
- Capital Market
- Options and derivatives
- Financial modeling
- Financial decisions
- Equity research
- Financial trades
BANK & INSURANCE
- Bank and insurance regulation
- Risks evaluation and insurance products
- Actuarial approach
- Internal Audit and compliance
- Fraud prevention and detections
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Financial Strategy and Engineering
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Structured projects finance
- Legal aspects of structured projects finance
- Career opportunities in companies, banks, and consultancies. The knowledge, confidence and
- experience required to be job-ready in the Finance area.
- A broad and solid scope to prepare for a large range of career opportunities.
- A specific learning approach linking theory and professional practice.
- Serious game and Real-life exercises.
- A real connection to the professional world.
- The team is made up of academics with significant professional experience (at least 10 years) in the area.
- Assessment of several activities in collaboration with professionals.
- Various possibilities to enrich and develop your professional network.
- Specific activities aiming at facilitating professional integration in the Finance sector.
- A 6-month work assignment to be conducted in the Finance area in a firm, a bank or a consultancy.
- Special workshops focused on career strategy and job finding.
- Review of the development and activation of a professional network.
Program taught in: