Due to COVID-19, all lectures at IUBH University of Applied Sciences will occur in a virtual classroom until further notice. We aim to ensure that the current special circumstances will not result in students being disadvantaged in their course of study.
The IUBH Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Engineering Management gives technical minds essential skills to become great leaders and communicators. During your studies, you will deepen your management techniques and learn how to lead teams to success in roles such as Engineering Project Manager. You’ll deal with budgeting, planning, and coordinating as well as evaluating quality and performance which will prepare for top career roles at the cross over of management and technology.
This course is a direct path for fresh new talent looking to start a management career with a technical core. If you have already gained initial professional experience in this field, this specialist MBA will help you take your career a step further or step onto your own path with strong business knowledge as an entrepreneur.
Facts & Figures
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||on Campus, Blended, Online||3 semesters|
|Bad Honnef, Berlin||*from 1.177 Euro; full-time price on campus
(online is 2.000 euro less per semester with scholarships available)
|Bachelor’s degree, professional experience, proof of English language skills|
What you will learn from us
- Master your management skills and train your analytical skills to become a confident leader in your field.
- Develop a sound understanding of general and engineering-related activities in project management.
- Understand relevant concepts and processes of product development, modern supply chains, and be able to differentiate different areas of the Internet of Things.
Course of study at a glance
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Internet of Things
- Manufacturing Methods Industry 4.0
- Product Development
- Design Thinking
- Capstone Project
How does the course of studies work?
In the second semester of your MBA programme Engineering Management, you choose your major and set your personal focus.
Flexible Mix & Match
For this course, you can pick and choose if you want to study online or on campus. You can combine semesters at home with semesters at an IUBH location.
Your own pace
We have full-time and part-time study models for this course. You can choose how you want to study and how long this course will take to suit your schedule.
This study programme is eligible for our Easy Admission option, where you can get started sooner and worry about the paperwork later.
*Eligibility criteria apply
Where you will be studying
You can pursue your MBA degree at the two German campuses in Bad Honnef, Berlin, and online.
- International value
Benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost
Give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Maximum flexibility
Study completely online, on-campus in Germany or mix the best of both worlds! Talk to our study advisors to find out more.
Your career? International!
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IUBH prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for 1,5 years MBA and 210 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the US and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years of work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Have you chosen a degree programme? Apply now! We will take you through the admission process step-by-step, and look forward to getting to know you better.
EU & EEA applicants
- Upload your application at www.iubh.de/onb
- Conduct Admission Interview
- Receive a letter of admission & tuition contract
- Send back signed tuition contract
- Start your studies at IUBH
- Upload your application at www.iubh.de/onb
- Conduct the admission interview
- Receive the offer letter
- Make a deposit and open blocked account
- Receive the letter of admission & tuition contract
- Receive your visa and start your studies
After you submit your online application, we will check if you fulfil the entry requirements and will contact you within two weeks. Please be sure to send with your application all of the documents listed below:
- Letter of Motivation
- Passport Copy
- Academic Diplomas and Transcript of Records
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge A or P)
- Proof of work experience (if any)
Hospitality Management | A brief explanation from IUBH Professor Legrand from IUBH on Vimeo.
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees: Scholarships of up to 80%
- Flexible payment options: Stress-free and easy!
About the School
IUBH Campus Studies at IUBH University of Applied Sciences offers on-campus degree programs that have a strong international focus: all courses are taught in English, the curriculum is aligned to the ... Read More