Dual qualification on campus
While completing the EU MBA program on our Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux or Online campuses, you have the possibility to earn a second distinct qualification, a U.K. state-accredited MBA from the University of Roehampton (UoR) in London.
In order to obtain both EU Business School’s and the University of Roehampton in London’s MBA degrees, you must complete 120 ECTS. The additional credits are achieved through the completion of a final EU business competency simulation and a UoR dissertation in addition to your regular EU MBA coursework.
Both qualifications can be earned in one year of full-time study. However, we also offer a two-year, part-time option for professionals who want to continue focusing on their careers while upgrading their skill set.
The MBA is perfect for students with executive or management level experience, who want to change their career paths and achieve more by developing their existing skill sets. In completing the work for the dual MBA program, you will shape your business personality and hone your management skills - through theoretical and case study analyses.
An Additional Official Qualification
The University of Roehampton in London is a state-recognized public university. It adheres to the standards set by the U.K. Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). It was named the most research-intensive university in the UK.
Duration: Three terms/one year (112 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Online
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 5950€
- A UK state-accredited MBA degree awarded by the University of Roehampton
- A private degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More