Dual qualification on campus
While completing the EU Business School MBA program on our campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, and online, students with less than two years of work experience have the possibility to earn a second distinct qualification, a U.K. state-accredited degree. Students who choose this dual qualification option graduate with an MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton (UoR) in London in addition to their private MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Both qualifications can be earned in one year of full-time study. However, we also offer a two-year, part-time option for professionals who want to continue focusing on their careers while upgrading their skill set.
The knowledge and skills gained during the MSc in International Management program will provide a solid foundation for careers in all sectors. You will learn the crucial elements of business and management while developing the acumen required to conduct business matters on an international scale, negotiating time zones, cultures, and languages.
An Additional Official Qualification
The University of Roehampton in London is a state-recognized public university. It adheres to the standards set by the U.K. Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). It was named the most research-intensive university in the UK.
- Duration: Two semesters/one year (112 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Online
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/January/March
- Admission: Year-round
- Total Fee: € 24,650 Barcelona; CHF 41,600 Geneva and Montreux; €21,200 Online
- A UK state-accredited MSc degree awarded by the University of Roehampton in London
- A private degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students, and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with the EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More