International learning. Independent thinking.
Welcome to MBA joint program with EBS, the world’s most popular MBA programme, you can study when you like, where you like, and take the exam when you are ready, each course is intellectually rigorous and up-to-the-minute, courses give you the knowledge, understanding, and insight needed to succeed in the highly competitive business world.
MBA programme includes 9 courses
• Accounting (Professor Niall Lothian, Professor John Small)
• Economics (Professor Keith Lumsden)
• Finance (Professor Kenneth Boudreaux, Professor Ken Brown)
• Human Resource Management (Professor Tony Keenan)
• Marketing (Professor John Mullins, Professor Orville Walker, Professor Harper Boyd,
Professor Barbara Jamieson)
• Organisational Behaviour (Professor Bob Dailey)
• Project Management (Dr. William Wallace)
• Research Methods for Business and Management (Professor Devi Jankowicz)
• Strategic Planning (Professor Alex Scott)