Master of Business Administration Concentration in Business Informatics (BI)(1.5 years)
We are currently accepting applications for semester 1/2013. Scholarships are available.
The program is uniquely designed for those wishing to acquire both the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful career as a middle or senior level business executive who is also specialized in the application of information technology. The program is the only international program in Thailand which combines the business administration and business informatics disciplines. The skills and knowledge obtained while attending this program are essential for one to excel in today’s marketplace. Specific courses include Business Process Analysis, Business Intelligence Analysis, Decision Support System, Business Systems Analysis and Business Decision Analysis.
Students in this program will:
- Learn closely from overseas visiting professors and well-known practitioners.
- Gain a unique combination of skills in business and information technology.
- Enhance professional skills for middle-level management positions in the private and public sectors.
- Semester 1: August - December
- Semester 2: January - May
- Summer: June - August
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Postgraduate Applications Accepted:
DPUIC accepts Admission Application throughout the year; however, incoming postgraduate students can only begin their studies during Semester 1 or Semester 2.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2018