MBA - Asean Business Integration (Asean BI) (1.5 years)
We are currently accepting applications for semester 1/2013. Scholarships are available.
The program is uniquely designed for those wishing to acquire both the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful career as a middle-level business executive and ASEAN Business professional. The program is an international curriculum which combines the business administration and ASEAN business integration areas. The skills and knowledge obtained while attending this program enable one to excel in today’s marketplace and the launching of the ASEAN Community in 2015. Specific courses in ASEAN Business Integration include: Overview of ASEAN Business Integration, Managing ASEAN Cultural Issues, ASEAN Communication Strategies, ASEAN Business and Trading Issues and ASEAN Business Strategies.
Students in this program will:
- Learn closely from overseas visiting professors and practitioners in the ASEAN business areas.
- Gain a unique combination of skills in business administration and in ASEAN business.
- Enhance professional skills for middle-level management positions in private and public sectors and in ASEAN countries.
- Semester 1: August - December
- Semester 2: January - May
- Summer: June - August
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Postgraduate Applications Accepted:
DPUIC accepts Admission Applications throughout the year; however, incoming postgraduate students can only begin their studies in Semester 1 or Semester 2.
About the School
DPUIC is the international college set up by Dhurakij Pundit University to meet the increasing demand for degree courses of international standards taught in English. The reasons for starting it are o ... Read More