- CRICOS code: 093141F
- Duration: 2 years
- Course code: MC-MBAADV
- Study mode: Full-time, part-time
- Intake: January, May, August
- Location: Perth
- Indicative first-year fee: AUD$39,700
The two-year MBA (Advanced) is an extension of our reputable flagship MBA program, so features the foundation units offered within the MBA plus the opportunity to complete additional units that aim to enhance both your business and research skills. You can opt for a specialisation, elective units or a real-world consulting project.
- An approved bachelor degree from a recognised tertiary institution or a Graduate Certificate in Business from Curtin AND
- At least three years of subsequent, relevant work experience AND
- Meet Curtin’s English proficiency requirements.
Note: Entry to the course is competitive and you will be required to attend an interview in the final stages of application.
For more information visit study-pg-business
About the School
Curtin is an innovative, global university known for its high-impact research, strong industry partnerships and commitment to preparing students for jobs of the future.