The ALBA MBA Program starts in September every year and has a duration of 12 to up to 48 months.
Participants who wish to attend in a full-time mode will conclude their studies in 12 months and will attend classes every day, during weekdays.
Working professionals who wish to attend in a part-time mode will conclude their studies in 24 months the earliest (the duration of the program can be extended to up to 48 months) and will attend classes usually twice per week, during weekdays from 18:00 to 22:00.
The core curriculum provides students with the knowledge and skills required to gain a deep understanding of the fundamentals of management. The elective courses are devoted to developing a comprehensive understanding of the various functions of a business and to strengthening specialized skills in tune with the different career aspirations of each student.
Highlights of the Program
- Leadership development: Through classroom teaching and personal coaching, students embark on a journey of self-awareness and personal development, identifying strengths and areas of improvement and putting their aspirations into a coherent and dynamic learning plan for the future.
- Entrepreneurship: ALBA is one of the elite European Business Schools in entrepreneurship, as demonstrated by the exceptional performance of our student teams in the European Business Plan of the Year Competition (EBPYC). Students spend four months working on a business plan for a new venture, either to grow an existing business or to create a start-up and are expected to deliver attainable results.
- Holistic Perspective:"In Search of Phronesis", "Psychoanalyzing Organizations", "The Business Integration Simulation Game" are just a few of the truly unique courses that, put together, present a holistic perspective on business.
Extensive opportunities to take courses abroad through student exchange agreements with a large network of top Business Schools worldwide.
Two options to apply:
- Application online (fill out the application form, scan and submit your documents, then send the official copies to ALBA).
- Application form in hard copy (available to download through the Application online system) send to the office along with the original copies.
Candidates to be considered for The Alba MBA Program must submit the following documents:
- The completed ALBA application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format (or two photographs in print).
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in the English language. Recommendation letters can be submitted online or by downloading and printing the forms in English or Greek
- Official transcripts as well as certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned. Applicants, who cannot obtain an official transcript in a reasonable time, may upload or send a photocopy of unofficial transcripts, as a temporary substitute in order to expedite the evaluation process.
- Proof of competence in the English language. Candidates are required to either hold the Proficiency (Proficiency of Cambridge or Proficiency of Michigan) or take the TOEFL (100 minimum score-ALBA code 0942), or the IELTS (7.0 minimum score) unless their Bachelor's degree has been awarded from an English speaking academic institution
- Three essays
- A minimum GMAT score of 550 is expected (ALBA MBA code 3BM-38-74)
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit (Alpha Bank account No. 101-00-2320-011893, IBAN: GR21 0140 1010 1010 0232 0011 893, SWIFT (BIC) CODE: CRBAGRAAXXX) or charge of a credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD)
- A minimum of 3 years of substantial work experience is required for all MBA Programs
All candidates will be asked to go through a personal interview.
Applications with one or more missing documents will not be processed until these documents are received. Admission to the Program is decided by the Admissions Committee on the basis of the qualifications and the applicant's personality and commitment.
Tuition Fees for the current entry year: €19,750 paid in installments. Special scholarships up to 40% on tuition fees and a fixed rate of 400€/month (in a furnished apartment - all bills included) for accommodation for International students.
Deadline for the Next Round of Admissions: End of May
Final Deadline for Admissions for International Students who require educational VISA: End of May
ALBA accepts applications all year round & candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. However, applications received after the beginning of the program will not be reviewed for the current intake, but will certainly be reviewed for next year's intake.
Scholarships are available for international students. If you would like to see whether you are eligible please fill out this form website.