The Master of Business Administration is to be introduced by Global College Malta as the first course for students who intend to study for a master degree in business administration in Malta.
The MBA course aims to: Provide an intellectually challenging and vocationally relevant learning experience where participants can develop and demonstrate a critical knowledge and understanding of the theoretical concepts of business and management and their utility in improving business and management practice. Provide participants with the knowledge and develop understanding in the functional areas of management, and their interaction with the contextual forces which impact organizations. Progress participants’ understanding and development towards the ability to take a strategic view of management, encompassing the complexity and dynamics of business and management. Facilitate the development and demonstration of participants’ intellectual skills of information processing, analysis, synthesis, critical appraisal, creativity and innovation and their ability to manage and make decisions in situations of ambiguity and uncertainty. Deepen understanding and broaden awareness of cultural issues. Produce managers who are able to improve the quality of management decision-making, leadership, and business practice across a range of organizations and in a variety of contexts. Give graduating managers a thorough understanding and appreciation of the importance of ethics and corporate social responsibility in the modern manager.
The course will run full time for three semesters. A part-time option will be also available.
Benefits of the MBA at GCM
- Unique MBA delivered by international lectures in Malta.
- British Education Culture ensured by experienced British teaching staff.
- Flexible Education, allowing students to split their studies into several years or chose only a few preferred modules. Welcoming people from various cultural backgrounds and all walks of life.
- Inspiring Atmosphere created by SmartCity Malta and a brand new college.
- A modern environment created in a newly finished building in SmartCity Malta in accordance with international standards.
- Competitive tuition fees and very low cost of living in Malta
- Scholarships available for September 2013
- Opportunity to enhance your CV by short courses and/or internships in local companies.
- Employment Support by a specialized member of a staff within a Student’s Support Office.
About the School
Global College Malta is a tertiary education private institution established in 2012 offering degree courses according to British standards in SmartCity Malta. Our first courses commence in September ... Read More