The MBA is a general management course aimed at aspiring and established middle managers from a range of business sectors.
The course has been designed to account for current (local, regional and international) market trends and has recently been updated to provide additional flexibility, choice and the opportunity and to help apply taught management skills.
The overall objective of this course is to educate and develop individuals as managers and business specialists, adding value through an integrated, applied and critical understanding of management and organisations, as well as the development of professional, transferable and intellectual skills that are essential for successful general and strategic management in private, public and third sector organisations.
Dylan Gillis / Unsplash
All modules are core.
- Level 7 MSc Workshop – 0 credits
- Marketing – 15 credits
- Accounting and Finance – 15 credits
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – 15 credits
- Economics and the Business Environment – 15 credits
- Managing People in the Organisation – 15 credits
- Operations Management – 15 credits
- Leadership and Change – 15 credits
- Management Studies and Research Methods – 15 credits
- Digital Transformation – 15 credits
- Strategy – 15 credits
- Business Project – 30 credits
Applicants must hold at least:
- A 2:2 (second class) honours degree or International equivalent
- In addition, applicants would normally have 2 years’ relevant work experience
In exceptional circumstances, if you do not meet the entry requirements above but have substantial and significant experiential learning, you may be able to apply as a non-standard applicant.
The general entry requirements are any of the following:
- IELTS 6.0 with no band score less than 5.5, or equivalent
- HKDSE English Language – Grade 4 overall with no less than 3 in any of the 4 sub-skills
- Indian Standard XII English – Minimum of 70% (in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Indian Certificate in Secondary Education (ICSE) only)
- WAEC – C6
The course places a strong focus on enhancing the employment prospects of its graduates. Previous Ulster University alumni have secured positions within large multinational organisations such as Diageo, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and KPMG as well as small to medium-sized enterprises. Others have used the programme as a valuable springboard to gain a thorough understanding of business and management principles before starting up their own business.
About the School
Study Bridge is a professional consulting organisation based in the heart of London in the UK. We are a one-stop solution for all the students, planning to study in the UK. We have been providing cons ... Read More