This internationally respected degree has been redesigned to reflect the evolving nature of the business and the global challenges facing business leaders. It focuses on developing strategic analytical skills, business intuition, and enquiring and adaptive thinking.
It provides essential core business knowledge and understanding with a strong emphasis on developing the applied managerial skills vital for effective business leaders. Your communication, negotiation and facilitating skills will be nurtured and enhanced.
The UWS MBA programme prepares you for leadership. It provides a rigorous grounding in the knowledge and skills necessary to operate effectively as a strategic general manager.
A multi-lingual, metropolitan city with the moniker Silicon City attached to it, Bangalore also has a rich heritage of Management Education. The sheer concentration of corporate stakeholders with offices in Bangalore as well as the abundance of development centres provide lucrative employment opportunities.
The final MBA degree is awarded by UWS. UWS is a British Government University. The degree is the same as the one awarded to its students studying in the UK. These degrees are issued independently of bodies like AICTE / UGC.
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree)
- Should be at least 21 years old.
* Enrolled Students will be initially registered on a Postgraduate Diploma programme.
The Strategic Business Project enables students to develop and apply their module knowledge and research skills to a business topic of their choice.
- Integration of Business Functions (10 credits)
- Analytical Thinking and Decision Making (20 Credits)
- Managing Organizational Health (20 Credits)
- Creativity and Business Wealth (20 Credits)
- Influencing organizational Strategy (20 Credits)
Electives to choose from the following - a combination of any 3.
- Advanced Financial Functions (10 Credits)
- Global Financial Systems (10 Credits)
- Leading Change (10 Credits)
- Influencing Organizational Culture and Change (10 Credits)
- New Venture Creation (10 Credits)
- Leading Change
- Influencing Organisational Culture and Change
- Enterprise stream:
- New Venture Creation
- Business Creativity
Health Service Management stream:
- Responding to Public Health Challenges
- Advanced Financial Decision Making
Risk Management stream:
- Risk and Resilience Management
- Strategic Business Project (60 Credits)
* Course fee may be subject to change. This document does not form part of any contract between you and the university
** Modules listed above may vary based on the discretion of the University.
Program taught in: