MBA (Full Time)
An MBA is an internationally recognised business qualification. Our programme combines rigorous academic disciplines with management theory to give participants the confidence to thrive in their careers.
This course, run in association with Cardiff Metropolitan University, is designed to give you an understanding of all aspects of the business. You can expect to complete the course in 12 months and the opportunity to gain an MBA qualification from a respected British University.
Transfer Credits in your Final Semester
Students enroled on this course are also given the opportunity to transfer credits in their final semester to study at our campus in London at no additional fee*.
* Subject to UK visa requirements. Terms and conditions apply.
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree).
- Should be at least 21 years old
- IELTS score of 6.5
1 Financial Analysis and Management
2 Managing Human Capital
3 Marketing Management
4 Information Systems Management
5 Strategic Management
6 Research Methodologies
7 Option-Choose 2 of 3:
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
8 Major Project
- Students will be required to undertake one of the following approved methods of study. This is subject to approval by their Course Leader:
- Integrated Case Study; OR
- Business Development Proposal; OR
Program taught in: