For every business-oriented student or professional, a Masters in Business Administration is the gateway to success. Unicaf University top-class MBA prepares its graduates for the very demanding world of business and provides an excellent opportunity for ambitious business students or working professionals to enhance their career. Further, it is ideal for people wishing to start their own business while it offers excellent prospects for future employment.
A key target is to blend and interrelates business theories with practical aspects. This allows UNICAF MBA students to get an insight and understanding of real-world complexities.
Highly demanded skills such as leadership, innovation, organization, analytical, creativity, and team working skills are developed through the course and allow students to further enhance their capabilities.
Throughout the Master's degree key business aspects will be taught, including strategic and financial management, leadership, professional development, business and research methods.
Online and through Supported Open Learning
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
- Finance and Strategic Management - MBA710
- Theories of management - MBA712
- Professional Development - MBA713
- Business Methods and Procedures - MBA714 20
- Research Practices - MBA715
- Supply Chains and Logistics - MBA716
- Strategic Development - MBA717
- Strategic Leadership and Practice - MBA718
- Dissertation - MBA711
Program taught in: