MBA Studies at the Institute of Computer Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences taught with support from its Partner, the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University
The Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences(IPI PAN)offers the MBA program taught with support from its Partner, the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University (USA). This is a prestigious and rewarding postgraduate program for managers and those who inspire to become business leaders as well as people working in public administration and non-governmental organizations. The format of the MBA program allows for working and studying simultaneously.
- MBA studies entitled “Innovations and Data Analysis” (taught in English) are postgraduate studies crosscutting such disciplines as informatics, economics, and management.
- The postgraduate MBA studies last two semesters. At the end of the studies, the students defend their business projects (20 – 40 pages).
- The postgraduate MBA studies are based on a part-time format. There are two modules per semester. Each module lasts from 11.00 on Wednesday till 12.30 on Sunday (plus optional classes). As a rule, each course (subject) is taught 8 hours.
- There are four intakes per academic year: until October, January, April, and June.
- The Institute of Computer Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences (in short IPI PAN) is the awarding institution. The Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University participates as an institution sending some of its representatives to teach selected courses/subjects and proposing measures aiming at curriculum enhancement.
- Lecturers from the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University may supervise business projects providing there will be students interested in such supervision and the representatives will agree to undertake such a responsibility.
What and how you learn
- The entire program is a result of meticulous preparations of representatives of the Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences and our supporting Partner, the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University. Here is what you will have a pleasure to study (all courses are taught in English):
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Positioning
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Managerial Economics
- Technology Commercialization
- Leadership in Technology Industries
- Programme Management
- International Business Strategies
- Data and Systems Security
- Business, Politics, and Communication
- Global Business
- MBA Seminar
- Guest speaker series
- Each course has a syllabus and reading materials. Both are sent in advance of a particular module so that the Participants have ample time to prepare. Quiet often additional literature is provided when the module is over to facilitate writing final assignments.
- The postgraduate MBA studies end up with writing and defending a business project (20-40 pages). MBA seminars help the program participants choose, elaborate and develop the final business projects topics they find most fascinating.
- The format of studies is one of the most participant-friendly and efficient formats for part-time studies. You attend only two modules per semester. Each module lasts five days (Wednesday – Sunday) and teaches four courses.
Our MBA program was ranked second among the MBA programs offered in Poland in the category “program’s lecturers” and third in the category “opinions of those who have finished the program”.
Fees and Tuition
There is no application fee. You just send us your application form along with supporting documents and we will inform you in a week or two about a decision of the Admissions Committee. If there are any doubts, a SKYPE interview may be required.
The entry fee is 400 PLN for accepted candidates from Poland and 110 USD or 100 EUR for all others to be paid together with the tuition fee (or the first installment of the tuition fee).
The entire program tuition fee amounts to 16000 PLN for accepted candidates from Poland and 4400 USD or 4000 EUR for all others. You may pay it in two installments of 8000 PLN (2200 USD or 2000 EUR for international students). Payments can be made by bank transfer in Polish Zloty (PLN), euro (EUR) or US dollars (USD).
Notice: we adhere to the full paid tuition fee refund policy in cases when accepted candidates do not receive visas for whatever reason.
About the School
The Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences is determined to maintain the high level of research and academic activities for which it is acclaimed both domestically and interna ... Read More