- In France: Baccalauréat +2/+3 additional studies**
- In Belgium: Certificat de fin d’études secondaires +3 additional studies**
- In Spain: Bachillerato +3 additional studies**
- In Switzerland: Maturité +3 additional studies**
In other countries: Undergraduate Degree**
- For English courses: IELTS 6.0 (academic), TOEFL iBT 90, Cambridge CPE B2/CAE B2 / FCE Grade B
- For French courses: DELF B2 (minimum) or DALF C1 (recommended)
Duration of studies:
18 months* to 30 months **
- Students who have studied in the Hospitality branch for 3 years after High School can enter directly into the MBA's degree program if their application is accepted. ** Students who graduated from a different major than Hospitality will enter the Foundation Year prior to the MBA's degree program. The Foundation Year aims at giving the operational and managerial background that is compulsory to become an efficient senior manager.
Acquiring analytic and decision-making methods, as well as practical managerial experience. Developing an open mindset on business in general in order to cultivate entrepreneurial qualities, especially in the fields of hospitality and tourism industries.
Title and Degrees awarded:
- MBA's Degree in International Hotel Management/Directeur d'Hôtellerie internationale
State level I degree registered in the National Repertory of Professional Certifications by April 5, 2012, by-law set forth by the French Minister of Labor, Employment, and Health and published in the French Republic Official Journal on April 14, 2012.
European MBA degree in International Hotel Management/Directeur d'Hôtellerie internationale
- Awards in Wines and Spirits (WSET Level 2)
Degree provided by EURHODIP, Association of Leading Hotel Schools in Europe.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 19, 2018