Pair your interest in sports with a desire to become a business leader. To dominate in this competitive industry, you need to know how to maximize revenue streams.
The M.B.A. with a major in Sport Revenue Generation will provide you with a foundation in advanced business administration while focusing on the skills you need to help sports organizations boost their profits, either at the professional, collegiate, or amateur level. You’ll learn how to maximize sales through sponsorship deals, organize fundraising events, devise new income streams through emerging technologies, and make executive-level decisions. Upon completion of this unique program, you’ll not only be prepared for a career in sports, but you’ll be regarded as an industry MVP.
- M.B.A. core courses offered weeknights or during the day on the main campus and online. Sport Revenue Generation courses offered weeknights on the main campus. Sport Revenue Generation courses are offered weeknights on the main campus and online.
- When you see an SPT major course being offered in the schedule, take advantage of the offering and enroll or program completion will be delayed, the concentration courses are not offered every semester.
- (Check the projected SPT course schedule to help you plan your schedule).
- SPT courses are stand-alone courses with no prerequisites
- The program begins five times annually with starts in August, October, January, March, and May.
Men’s Athletic Director
$94,162Average Salary Per Year
$73,417Average Salary Per Year
Senior Brand Manager
$114,685Average Salary Per Year
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A conferred bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor's degree transcript must show a degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If the graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33329-9905
- Other admission documentation may be required
Foreign Educated Applicants
- For those applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States, they must have their foreign transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited organization. A list of these organizations can be found at www.naces.org
- The independent academic evaluation must list the degree equivalency and include a GPA (grade point average) calculation as well as a course-by-course credit evaluation.
- The academic evaluation must be completed for all undergraduate work and be performed based on original and official documents.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
All applicants who received their bachelor's and any graduate degrees from a college or university where English is not the primary language of instruction are required to take an English language test. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
- Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) minimum scores required.
- Internet based (iBT) = 79, Computerized score = 213, Paper score = 550.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required = 6.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum sore required = 54.
- TALK International, School of Languages: Completion of level 9 test with a score of 85% or higher.
- Duolingo Test of English: 105 or higher
- Completion of ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 with a grade of 'C' or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- If bachelor's or master's degree coursework was fully completed in English outside the USA within the last two years, a letter from the institution on official letterhead will be required to waive the English Language requirement. The letter must state that all coursework was taught in English.
- Completion and passing of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program English for Academic Purposes
*An interview may also be required to determine the current level of English proficiency, even if the required scores and guidelines have been fulfilled.
About the School
One of the premier business schools in Florida, the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU reaches students globally with online and on-site, internationally recognized bach ... Read More