Solve an organization’s toughest business problems and you’ve struck career gold. Insightful leaders who can respond to global pressures, changing markets and other business shifts through successful organization-wide process improvement are in strong demand.
Your M.B.A. major in Process Improvement focuses on the expertise to drive higher performance, quality, and ROI, all while promoting a proactive work culture. This program puts you right in the driver’s seat, with a hands-on education navigating the real-world challenges of area companies. Add the strategic business insights of a classic M.B.A. curriculum and you’ll have an impressive skill set few employers can resist.
- Hands-on experience: Solve real-world challenges posed by area companies.
- Prepares you to sit for three internationally recognized certifications: ASQ’s Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, SME’s Lean Bronze, and PMI’s Project Management Professional.
The NSU Edge can give you a competitive advantage in a crowded field of candidates. With our MBA in Process Improvement, you’ll have hands-on opportunities to solve real-world challenges posed by today’s companies.
Upon completion of the program, you’ll be prepared to sit for three internationally recognized certifications: ASQ’s Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, SME’s Lean Bronze, and PMI’s Project Management Professional. With your new skillset and experiences, you’ll have an edge over other professionals in the industry.
- M.B.A. core courses offered weeknights or during the day on the main campus and online. Process Improvement courses offered weeknights on the main campus and online.
- The program begins five times annually with starts in August, October, January, March, and May.
Quality Assurance Director
$129,102Average Salary Per Year
Business Process Consultant
$106,396Average Salary Per Year
Vice President of Total Quality
$211,361Average Salary Per Year
Lean Six Sigma Certifications
The Huizenga College of Business will award Lean Six Sigma certifications based on students' performance in the core Process Improvement courses (PIM 5450, PIM 5455, PIM 5460, and PIM 5465).
- >= 3.65 Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- >= 3.25 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- >= 3.0 Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A conferred bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor's degree transcript must show a degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If the graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33329-9905
- Other admission documentation may be required
Foreign Educated Applicants
- For those applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States, they must have their foreign transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited organization. A list of these organizations can be found at www.naces.org
- The independent academic evaluation must list the degree equivalency and include a GPA (grade point average) calculation as well as a course-by-course credit evaluation.
- The academic evaluation must be completed for all undergraduate work and be performed based on original and official documents.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
All applicants who received their bachelor's and any graduate degrees from a college or university where English is not the primary language of instruction are required to take an English language test. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
- Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) minimum scores required.
- Internet based (iBT) = 79, Computerized score = 213, Paper score = 550.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required = 6.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum sore required = 54.
- TALK International, School of Languages: Completion of level 9 test with a score of 85% or higher.
- Duolingo Test of English: 105 or higher
- Completion of ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 with a grade of 'C' or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- If bachelor's or master's degree coursework was fully completed in English outside the USA within the last two years, a letter from the institution on official letterhead will be required to waive the English Language requirement. The letter must state that all coursework was taught in English.
- Completion and passing of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program English for Academic Purposes
*An interview may also be required to determine the current level of English proficiency, even if the required scores and guidelines have been fulfilled.
About the School
One of the premier business schools in Florida, the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU reaches students globally with online and on-site, internationally recognized bach ... Read More