You like making money, working with money, and advising other people on what to do with their money. Now, multiply that advantage by diving deeper and thinking bigger at the same time.
The M.B.A. with a major in Finance provides you with a foundation in advanced business administration, along with courses tailored to financial topics. You’ll gain a broad understanding of corporate finance, securities analysis, portfolio management, and financial institutions and markets. You’ll learn from Fortune 500 business executives and other industry leaders who can provide insights and leadership, while you do hands-on work on real-world projects.
This combination of business and finance, coupled with the unique opportunities offered by our program, will give you a competitive advantage in a crowded job market.
- M.B.A. core courses offered weeknights or during the day on the main campus and online. Finance courses offered weeknights on the main campus and online.
- The program can be completed in as little as 21 months.
- The program begins five times annually with starts in August, October, January, March, and May.
$117,990Average Salary Per Year
Chief Financial Officer
$175,110Average Salary Per Year
$80,310Average Salary Per Year
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A conferred bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor's degree transcript must show a degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If the graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. Electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com or by mail at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33329-9905
- Other admission documentation may be required
Foreign Educated Applicants
- For those applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States, they must have their foreign transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited organization. A list of these organizations can be found at www.naces.org
- The independent academic evaluation must list the degree equivalency and include a GPA (grade point average) calculation as well as a course-by-course credit evaluation.
- The academic evaluation must be completed for all undergraduate work and be performed based on original and official documents.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
All applicants who received their bachelor's and any graduate degrees from a college or university where English is not the primary language of instruction are required to take an English language test. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
- Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) minimum scores required.
- Internet based (iBT) = 79, Computerized score = 213, Paper score = 550.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required = 6.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum sore required = 54.
- TALK International, School of Languages: Completion of level 9 test with a score of 85% or higher.
- Duolingo Test of English: 105 or higher
- Completion of ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 with a grade of 'C' or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- If bachelor's or master's degree coursework was fully completed in English outside the USA within the last two years, a letter from the institution on official letterhead will be required to waive the English Language requirement. The letter must state that all coursework was taught in English.
- Completion and passing of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program English for Academic Purposes
*An interview may also be required to determine the current level of English proficiency, even if the required scores and guidelines have been fulfilled.
About the School
One of the premier business schools in Florida, the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU reaches students globally with online and on-site, internationally recognized bach ... Read More