You’re ready to design a degree program that fits your career goals. Maybe you’re ready to stop working for others or want to start your own business. Or perhaps you’re in International Business, but want to focus on Human Resource Management.
The M.B.A. with a major in Business (Flex) is for motivated professionals, like you. It allows you to customize courses to meet your specific goals, giving you the freedom to mix and match courses to create an M.B.A. experience that’s unique to you. You’ll learn from Fortune 500 business executives and have opportunities to get hands-on on real-world projects. You’ll also have the chance to obtain high profile internships, attend guest lectures by top industry leaders, and become part of a network of 170,000 other NSU alumni dominating their professions.
No matter which path you choose to take, you’ll finish the program with a competitive advantage, which will help you on your path to becoming an entrepreneur, transitioning into another industry, or moving up the corporate ladder.
Choose from one of the many majors and program areas such as:
- Business Intelligence/Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Process Improvement
- Real Estate Development
- Sport Revenue Generation
- Supply Chain Management and Operational Systems
Learn from professors with business experience in the real world. NSU’s M.B.A. with a major in Business combines theory and practice to deliver forward-thinking management education, providing you with the knowledge and skillset to:
- Enhance your leadership abilities
- Improve strategic planning
- Become an entrepreneur
- Transition to another industry, or
- Move up the corporate ladder.
Whatever your career aspirations, NSU's M.B.A. with a major in Business coursework will provide a solid business foundation, combined with specialized study to give you the tools you need for your professional growth.
Training and Development Manager
$105,830Average Salary Per Year
$175,110Average Salary Per Year
$117,960Average Salary Per Year
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A conferred bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor's degree transcript must show a degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If the graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33329-9905
- Other admission documentation may be required
Foreign Educated Applicants
- For those applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States, they must have their foreign transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited organization. A list of these organizations can be found at www.naces.org
- The independent academic evaluation must list the degree equivalency and include a GPA (grade point average) calculation as well as a course-by-course credit evaluation.
- The academic evaluation must be completed for all undergraduate work and be performed based on original and official documents.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
All applicants who received their bachelor's and any graduate degrees from a college or university where English is not the primary language of instruction are required to take an English language test. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
- Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) minimum scores required.
- Internet based (iBT) = 79, Computerized score = 213, Paper score = 550.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required = 6.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum sore required = 54.
- TALK International, School of Languages: Completion of level 9 test with a score of 85% or higher.
- Duolingo Test of English: 105 or higher
- Completion of ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 with a grade of 'C' or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- If bachelor's or master's degree coursework was fully completed in English outside the USA within the last two years, a letter from the institution on official letterhead will be required to waive the English Language requirement. The letter must state that all coursework was taught in English.
- Completion and passing of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program English for Academic Purposes
*An interview may also be required to determine the current level of English proficiency, even if the required scores and guidelines have been fulfilled.
About the School
One of the premier business schools in Florida, the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU reaches students globally with online and on-site, internationally recognized bach ... Read More