You're eager and ready to advance your business career. But first, you need to acquire the skills and experiences that will give you a competitive advantage in a crowded field of candidates.
The M.B.A. Full-Time Program is designed for highly motivated professionals, like you. You'll learn from Fortune 500 business executives and other industry leaders, who can provide insights and leadership while you do hands-on work on real-world projects. Our curriculum will prepare you for today's and tomorrow's marketplace, so you'll be ready to handle a variety of business challenges. It's all part of the NSU Edge.
- The program begins in the Fall semester.
- Custom designed 30 credit hour curriculum.
- The program can be completed in 11 months.
- Designed for students pursuing their graduate education directly after the completion of their undergraduate degree and for professionals who are retraining for a career change.
- Classes are offered Saturdays at NSU’s Fort Lauderdale main campus.
- Textbooks, laptops, and software included.
- Includes a Special Topics course comprised of industry leaders and guest speakers.
- Lunch is provided.
- Dedicated program recruiter and academic advisor.
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants. Applicants that have earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.25 on a 4.00 scale or greater will be considered for admission. Applicants will be considered eligible for admission if their undergraduate GPA in the final 60 hours of their enrollment is a 3.50 or greater on a 4.00 scale.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor's degree transcript must show a degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If the graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration.
Electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com or by mail at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33329-9905
- English proficiency for applicants whose native language is not English or the bachelor's degree was not completed in English they must complete one of the following approved English Proficiency Test with the required score.
- TOEFL – 79 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6
- PTE – 54
- Duolingo – 105 or higher
- Completion and passing of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program English for Academic Purposes
- Writing sample of 250-500 word that includes:
- Applicants career goals
- How the MBA program will support those career goals
- What is distinctive about you as an applicant
- Resume which should include employment history, position functions, years of service, education, and special training if appropriate.
- An interview and additional documents may be required upon review of the committee.
About the School
One of the premier business schools in Florida, the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU reaches students globally with online and on-site, internationally recognized bach ... Read More