M.B.A. Business Administration
Each generation of business students faces new obstacles challenges. That’s why Webster’s Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program attracts people from a variety of industries and cultures, leveraging this diversity into unique educational opportunities.
The program provides training for students interested in understanding the working nature of business in a competitive environment. Courses in the MBA program integrate information and theories from various disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, production operations, and strategic management. The objective of this program is to develop students into broadly educated business managers who understand the nature of business as a whole, with the tools and techniques applicable to a wide variety of business situations.
- Students will demonstrate foundation knowledge in each of the primary functional areas of business.
- Students will be able to solve semi-structured business problems.
- Students will be able to solve unstructured business problems.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
1-Year or 18 months - 2 years (36 Credit Hours)