MBA CSB + Master Program is ranked in the MBA rating developed by the Association of Management Education FORUM.
- the Master of Science in Communication diploma (MSc) granted by Clark University, USA,
- the specialization MBA diploma granted by Cracow School of Business at Cracow University of Economics,
- transcript of academic record.
A candidate for the MBA CSB + Master Program must meet the following formal requirements:
- have a university degree diploma confirming completion of first or second level degree studies
- have a good command of English
- have professional experience (minimum one year of service, without the necessity of holding a managerial position)
ENROLMENT STEPS AT MBA CSB + Master STUDIES:
Registration via the website and completion of the questionnaire by the MBA candidate
II. VERIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE SUITABILITY
Verification of the candidate suitability by the Coordinator of the MBA CSB + Master Program
III. SUBMISSION OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- application, cover letter (in English)
- copy of a higher education diploma and the diploma supplement (original must be provided for verification)
- questionnaire signed by the candidate
- current CV
- certificates of completion of additional courses, trainings
- application form for the MBA studies – in the case of the employee secondment or in the case of self-employment
- confirmation of payment of the enrolment fee of 200 EUR or 850 PLN
- photocopy of identity card or passport
- 2 passport format photographs
IV. VERIFICATION OF THE PROVIDED DOCUMENTS
Verification of the provided documents and the consent to the continuation of the recruitment process
V. PROVIDING REFERENCE LETTERS
Providing 3 reference letters from business partners
- 3 reference letters from business partners or academics – Confidential Recommendation
- Application for Graduate Admission Form
VI. ADMISSION TEST
The Admission Test, which is a logical and analytical English test (modeled on the US GMAT test), must be taken
The Admission Test does not have to be passed by candidates who:
- come from the country in which the official language is English
- have a diploma of graduation from studies at which language of lectures was English
- have one of the following language certificates:
- TOEFL iBt – min. 90 points
- IELTS – min. level 6
- TOEIC – min. 785 points
- FCE – min. grade A
- CAE – regardless of the result
- CPE – regardless of the result
VII. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
Admissions Committee CSB CUE conducts an interview to obtain an insight into the professional profiles of the candidates, their motivations and the goals they want to achieve in the future
VIII. ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE DECISION
Decision by the Admissions Committee CSB CUE whether or not to accept the candidate for the MBA studies
IX. INFORMING OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTCOME
Informing the candidate of the recruitment process outcome and sending a letter confirming admission to the MBA studies
The cost of full MBA CSB + Master Program is 6 900 € or 31 100 PLN
In case a student cover the studies cost him/herself the payment can be made in EUR or PLN.
In case a student has been delegated by his/her company, the company covers the costs in PLN. The student should provide the application form for the MBA studies.
Please, wait for the invoice and pay after receiving it.
The usual installments breakdown is presented below:
- 1st installment – 50% of the fee
- 2nd installment – 25% of the fee
- 3rd installment – 25% of the fee
- Before the entrance examination candidate should provide the confirmation of payment of the enrolment fee of 200 EUR or 850 PLN.
- In case a student has been delegated by his/her company or in case of self-employment candidate should provide the application form for the MBA studies.
The company covers the costs in PLN after receiving the invoice.