This Program is designed for talented professionals who want to acquire top managerial skills without interrupting their career.
Students have the chance to live a truly international experience thanks to two International Weeks scheduled as per didactic calendar, colleagues from all around the world, lectures held by Visiting Professors from partner business schools and a wide offer of exchange programs, including an intensive experience in Silicon Valley.
Students of the 2018 edition will have also the unique opportunity to attend in-company classes and learn directly from the experience of the managers from relevant multinational companies.
Last but not least, in order to complete the learning experience, Personal & Career Development activities are provided to develop students’ soft skills and design an effective career plan.
Why a Part-Time MBA at MIP?In today’s rapidly changing business environment, it is more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve as you follow your career path. With MIP’s International Part Time Master of Business Administration, developed from our 30 years of MBA and EMBA experience, tomorrow’s manager can become more valuable to their company today.
The Program provides a complete vision of business activities in a changing global context using a variety of advanced teaching methods. The strong competencies and skills learned in this course will serve participants throughout their career, with content specifically designed to enhance employability.
A change of perspective from a disciplinary to a multidisciplinary approach enables students to delve into real and complex business problems. Managers are trained to acquire transferable skills applicable to a broad range of areas; such flexibility is fundamental in the workplace of today.
Moreover, individual attention helps students to hone their interpersonal skills; the well-rounded manager of the future will learn to use soft skills with creativity and vision, so as to steer a path through the complexities of the business world whilst maintaining the humanity of a successful leader.
The international nature of the Faculty makes for a stimulating environment and one from which all students will benefit, not only in terms of learning about other cultures and attitudes in the workplace but also on a personal level, with many opportunities for networking and forming lasting friendships.
MIP delivers a comprehensive Program, constantly updated to remain in line with the business climate. The combination of a focus on emerging topics and trends together with access to MIP’s cutting-edge research allows students to keep one step ahead, learning to anticipate and prepare for change – vital assets in the current, competitive market.
The student who makes the life-affirming choice to study on MIP’s International Part-Time MBA Program will immediately increase their visibility in the workplace and enhance their opportunity for significant professional advancement. Furthermore, their personal development in terms of the attainment of leadership qualities, negotiating skills and a facility for networking will stand them in good stead throughout the rest of their working life.
A Program Responding to Today's Business Needs
- Designed in close collaboration with companies to train the ‘manager of the future’ capable of addressing cross-functional, multi-dimensional and complex problems
- Unique Training Formula: Technological Know-how combined with managerial skills
- Defined on 4 pillars: Core Courses in General Management, Management Boot Camps, Project Work clubbed with a Soft Skills & Personal Development program including the opportunity of a study tour in Silicon Valley
- Focus on new-age management specializations: different boot camps to dig deep into the business challenges of the future
- Diversified Teaching Methodology: Digital learning, interactive lessons, business cases, group activities, business seminars by companies, outdoor training, assessment center, business games and business plan
- A more flexible Part Time format thanks to the access to multimedia contents through of an innovative digital learning platform developed with MICROSOFT
- A truly international experience: a new International Week, Exchange Opportunities in world-renowned business schools in Australia, France, Germany, Spain, USA, UK, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, India & China
- Personal Development services to help develop your career path and soft skills
- Small Class Size with an optimal faculty-student ratio and effective peer to peer learning
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 25, 2017