The International iMBA UPCT is a Master Degree that allows students acquiring the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to engage in managerial tasks of an organization in an efficient and competitive way, either in small or large companies, corporates or a government institutions. The iMBA UPCT includes courses on Management, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Statistics, Law, Business Economics, and so on.
Our iMBA degree is available with an "optional" industry placement. In this case, UPCT will provide students the necessary institutional coverage for developing placement, they being responsible of finding and selecting the company. In general, internship is an optional extension of the iMBA degree, but not necessary for getting the Academic iMBA title.
The Faculty of Business Studies, of the Technical University of Cartagena in Spain, has about 900 students. We teach at this time two programs in business: one last for five years and the other one for four years under the European Higher Education Area (Bologna Declaration).
The Business Studies have a long tradition in Cartagena. They started in 1921 with the School of Commerce. In 1976 the School became part of the University of Murcia. In 1998 was born the current Faculty of Business Studies.
Entry Requirements and Fee
The entry requirements for the iMBA are the same as for any postgraduate course at Technical University of Cartagena: eligible students should have a Bachelor Degree. For the iMBA in particular, students are expected to show good knowledge of business topics, including statistics, marketing, accounting and economics issues. Moreover, the students are required to show good command of English language, the official language of the program. Further, the students will enroll into Spanish language courses along the academic year of the program.
Application Process for the iMBA at UPCT.
List of documents required:
- Valid Passport
- Certificate obtained in your home country in which it is stated that your completed studies allow you to access Master studies
- Full transcript of records in which the following data is shown: Official duration of the degree (in academic years) Subjects taken Workload of those subjects (in hours) Grades of those subjects – explain percentage
- Certificate from the home University (or competent authority) in which it is accredited that you have access to Master Studies
- Please remember that all documents need to be official and need to be issued by the competent authorities. Also, they need to be legalised, so an Apostill Stamp (see below for more information) is mandatory.
- Documents must be submitted in Spanish OR English. Should the original documents be translated into Spanish, the translation will have to be official.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 11, 2017