This Masters of Business Administration (MBA) course is a pioneering programme seeking to educate you in the essential areas of international business which will help you to develop your career.
Enabling students to acquire as wide a range of 21st-century workplace skills as possible, the programme builds on competencies and character qualities in addition to the development of particular skills.
In addition the programme also carries the benefit of dual award status from the Chartered Management Institute which will enhance your employability and knowledge of management and marketing practices. The International MBA degree is awarded by BPP University.
- A practitioner driven, rich learning experience, preparing you for the real world of business;
- A truly international programme - bringing together real life examples from international cultures, markets and industries
- Programme informed by and developed in conjunction with a number of industries
- Earn a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 7 Certificate at the same time as your MBA (subject to validation)
- The opportunity to work on “competitive live business simulations”
- Faculty with experience from both Fortune 500 global organisations as well as smaller entrepreneurial players, who bring the workplace into the classroom
- BPP University’s educational approach where professionals teach professionals
This programme is available to individuals with a minimum of two years’ experience that may have been gained during undergraduate studies.
In general you will be expected to have a 2:2 Honours degree from a UK or recognized overseas university. Both educational qualifications and professional experience will be taken into consideration when you apply for this programme.
If you are unable to provide evidence that you have been instructed and assessed predominantly in English for a significant part of your educational career, an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent is required.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017