Prepare for success in multinational business. Pepperdine's International MBA (IMBA) program offers comprehensive real-world learning both in the classroom and overseas in countries across Europe, Latin America, and Asia. The IMBA program offers the foundational courses integral to the Pepperdine MBA with a concentration of international business electives and a trimester abroad to provide you with the global experience essential to succeed in today's multinational organizations.
IMBA program highlights include:
- Study Abroad. Enhance your international expertise through a trimester of graduate business courses at one of Pepperdine's partner universities in Europe, Latin America or Asia.
- Language Learning. Host language conversation courses are an integral part of the curriculum and are available in French, German, Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- Electives Abroad. Broaden your expertise with elective courses taught on location for one week abroad called Global Business Short Courses.
- Business Internship. Gain practical experience through an internship with an international or multinational company.
- Double Degree. Eligible students may request to earn a second degree, in addition to the IMBA degree, from selected partner universities in France and Mexico. High proficiency in the host-country language is required for the double degree and additional tuition charges apply.
As a student, you will be totally immersed in all aspects of international business. In your 60-unit curriculum, you will not only grasp the complexities of international competition, but also acquire essential business, language, and cultural skills.
The Graziadio School seeks students with excellent academic and career potential — highly motivated self-starters who thrive on challenge. We carefully select each new class to represent diverse academic, cultural, and professional backgrounds. The admission committee evaluates each candidate's overall credentials, including GMAT score, work experience, leadership qualities, academic performance, and extracurricular activities.
Bachelor's degree. You must have a bachelor’s degree with an acceptable grade point average from a regionally accredited four-year college or university.
Application for admission. You must complete and submit an application from Pepperdine, including required essays and resume with a check payable to Pepperdine University for the nonrefundable $100 application fee (online application fee: $50).
GMAT score. You must have an acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) taken within the last five years. Please have your official GMAT score sent to Pepperdine University's Graziadio School of Business and Management - Full-time MBA program.
Letters of recommendation. Candidates must provide two letters of recommendation. Employed applicants should submit letters from a supervisor or employer; non-employed applicants should include at least one letter from a professor.
International MBA work experience: One year minimum full-time professional work experience required.
Additional Requirements for International Students: Official TOEFL or IELTS score (waived if you graduated from a U.S. or U.K. university)
Last updated December 26, 2017